Friday, December 23, 2005

 

Cupcakes, French Fries, & Jesus Christ

Well, as you've undoubtedly figured out by all the ridiculous specials on television over the last two weeks and the gaudy light display on the house across the street (an apparent attempt to get the electric bill to match the gas), it's Christmas time again! I don't know what that means for you, but for me it means one thing. And, even though Erin and I are in Kyrgyzstan this year and a lot of other things are different, I can at least take comfort in the fact that my favorite annual tradition can still be enjoyed, time and again. I'm speaking, of course, of this wee bit o' genius, which, for the sake of good taste and those who are made to spend time with me on any regular basis, I only allow myself to partake of for a few brief minutes in the few fleeting days around the holiday. To get in the spirit. To feel the cheer.

If you're one of those pesky few not in the Jesus fan club or just don't feel like singing carols right now but still wanna laugh a bit, may I recommend this, a gem that brilliantly manages to pay respect to both C.S. Lewis and Dr. Dre simultaneously.

'Tis the season, folks. Enjoy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home