Thursday, May 04, 2006

 

Assorted Nonsense That Has Spilled from My Mouth over the Last 24 Hours:

I think "Tofu Dad" should be slang for something. Only I'm not sure what that something is.


As we only have a little over a week left here in the land of meat, I think tonight I'd like to eat enough meat to induce Meat Sweats. Seriously, I'm talking Competitive Eater-style gluttony.


This is the most difficult confection I've ever attempted to eat in my life. But I'm not willing to give up on it yet, as it still contains a fair bit of deliciousness.


I think the starboard/port thing would work really well when informing someone they've got food in their teeth.


What is the virtue in my showering right now? I mean, what effect will my cleanliness have on the greater good of the world? Yeah, I didn't think so. Best just get used to my man stink.


Nine Days? Nine days is nothing. I've spent more time than that in the bathroom since we've been here.


Filed under: , , .

Comments:
A tofu dad with meat sweats.

I'm excited to have you both back in the land of immigrant-hating and soul-ignoring. You have a place to stay if you need one (with me).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home